Followers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Slade's Handy Work

Is this GT or the first signs of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?

This is how he "arranged" one of his birthday gifts. He had them all lined up when I walked into his room. Notice they are grouped according to type of sea animal.....hammerhead shark, dolphin, great white, etc. I asked him why he lined them up in order and he just giggled. Mother's instinct wants to believe that he is smart and an excellent "sorter". Hmmm, the jury is still out on this behavior of his.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute. I am going to say he is smart. My son is 2 and does it and I am saying that he is smart. LOL!

Jerilynn said...

Man! Cutter really needs a set of those sharks. Can you find out where they came from. I'm actually craving my sugar cookies today too - to bad I'm to lazy to make them Ü

Funky Finds said...

a child after my own heart!!!