Followers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Clean Sweep

You know I don't hold back on this blog. This is an honest portrayal of what was swept up off my kitchen floor on Friday. I believe there are some remnants of Baked Lays, leaves, crunched Goldfish, green and blue Playdough, and of course the purple crayon. No, I actually do have better things to do than to take pictures of my floor debris, but I found it quite astonishing. Please tell me that someone else has this much crud on their floors. I don't think we were this messy when I was at work all day-or maybe I just didn't have time to notice it! Can you imagine what's lingering under the stove and fridge?!?!?!

Could this small tyke be the culprit? In this photo she had "helped" make the salad and torn up about 400 pieces of lettuce. She actually did a pretty impressive job-very precise shredding. The floor was the big clue that she shredded a little like Edward Scissor Hands cut the shrubs-just imagine lettuce flying all about. But to her credit, all the pieces were about the same size.

Or perhaps this contributed to the kitchen floor. This was my surprise when I walked into the kitchen. She had taken the peanut butter off the counter and rubbed it all over her shirt and the pretend dishes from her kitchen. Nice. We all know how fun it is to scrub up peanut butter. I had some extra nut-oil moisture added to my hands that particular day.


This came clean with Tide and no extra scrubbing. Who would have guessed.
BTW, thank you for all the sweet comments on the pet rat. You all surprised me with your support for our pet cause. Well all except, I won't mention names, PPPPPPAAAAAMMMM. You rat hater! I'm going to sneak him into your purse.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I am not a rat hater. I welcomed him. I just think he is a little creepy. Remember, I lived with the biggest rat in the world for 11 years. He is the only one I really hate.
You guys are having so much fun. I am so glad you get to stay home.
Pam