Followers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Flashback Friday

Some of the pics didn't scan all that well. I believe I'm four or five in my dance pic. I am pretty sure that my mom put blue eye shadow on me and I know for a fact I wore pink sponge rollers to get the curls!
I'm thinking the hair is a bit 90210ish. What do you think? Kyle at my apartment in probably early spring 1997. He probably still has that shirt-he won't throw out anything.

If you think you might need a reason to loose some weight or just want to torture yourself for the day, dig out a sophomore in high school cheerleading photo of yourself. Ok, guys, the joke is up. Who stole my legs-I want them back. September 1994


Evidently I was in a brown, layers, bangs stage. Not so much looking myself but hey, it was college. I am a blond at heart.
Tech Graduation-2000. I think the bob is pretty cute. I was so glad I didn't have to study anymore.
This is the first and only time you will see Kyle in a Halloween costume. Not too sure how we made it happen in this pic. Peer pressure, baby! October 2000





1 comment:

The Boyd Gang said...

If you find the person that stole your legs, ask him if he has mine:) Loved all your pictures.