Followers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy 200!!!

This is officially my 200th blog entry!!!! Yay! So in honor of the event, I will be giving away this handy dandy personalized checkbook cover. I've never given away anything so here you go. My entry into the blog world has been so much fun and addicting. Most of all, I love being able to remember the sweet pics and cute things my kiddos say! So be sure to leave me a comment on my blog or email me with a comment. I will randomly choose a number and we will see who wins! Probably not many people read this, so your chances are good! ha!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey Cousin, cute wallet. Congrats on your 200th. I really love reading your blog and keeping up with your family. Otherwise I wouldn't know all the daily happenings of your lives. You are such an eloquent writer, I'm sure Mrs. VP would be proud.

Jerilynn said...

Hey Congrats on the Anniversary. I meant to post about my 100th and 200th and my actual blogiversary (sometime in July) and I have missed all of them. Have a great week. I am off to sub Theater arts this morning at my favorite school Ü.

Funky Finds said...

Yay for 200 posts! I just posted my 2,000th & it was shocking to me! That's a lot of words LOL

The James Posse said...

I don't know if you remember me, but I am married to Tim James from Iraan. We now live in Eldorado and I have been blogging about a year now. Congrats on your 200th!

The Stanford Family said...

You know I love to read your blogs!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Crystal is right - Mrs. VP (aka Charlena) is proud!

Anonymous said...

200th blog--that is alot of talking--guess that you came by it naturally! I also love the pics of which I probably wouldn't get to see half if it wasn't for this blog, I do enjoy it.Mom

Heather Hodges said...

YOU know I read it! Cover is TOO cute!