Followers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Finleyism........

So we decide to go swimming at the neighbor's pool. Finley tells me that she is going to pick her swimsuit. I told her fine, and to go get it. I'm getting dressed and she runs in with the orange bikini bottoms(as shown above). "Mom" she says, "I can't find the orange boobs!?!" We finally found the "boobs" just in time to swim!


I predict some serious attitude as a teenager from this orange triangle boob-wearing bathing suit gal! A pic is worth a thousand words or something like that!!! I suppose Kyle will pay for his raising.
Yesterday my parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary! Yay! And no, they wouldn't let us do anything for them. Fuddy Duddys!
Today would be Kyle's mother's 59th birthday. I wonder what she would think about the orange boobed girl? Happy Birthday, Margaret-not a day goes by that we don't miss you!
P.S. I got a little teary thinking about Margaret's birthday and Finley just walked up to me and asked why my eyes were dripping? Priceless!

2 comments:

Jerilynn said...

sweeeet! I have some gret Cutterisms too. I just love it when they say funny things. I'll have to share a few via e-mail. Congrats to your parents Ü

Paula said...

Love it -- and from the pictures you post, I feel like Finley has Margaret's (and Kyle's) eyes. You know she'd be laughing with you about all the cute things she does.