Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hmmmmm...What To Do?


What do I do now that I've read all four books in the Twilight saga, read the 250 page release of Midnight Sun(wonderful, I might add), bought the movie, and recorded the soundtrack onto my Ipod? What now...............................................


I force my friends that refuse to read the books to watch the movie! That's what I do. We had a Twilight movie night on Friday here at my house with two of my buddies. I think I even got one to come around. She is thinking now that she might need to read them. Right, Ang!?! She may have a little vampire crush in her yet.


Perhaps now I can catch up on several weeks worth of DVR'd shows that I haven't bothered to watch during my vampire frenzy. Or maybe I can just watch Twilight one more time! No need to skip a day of Edward and Bella.

2 comments:

Funky Finds said...

i added you to my bloggers i heart page...http://funkyfinds.us/bloggersiheart.html

thanks for linking to funky finds on your sidebar!

Jerilynn said...

I'm thinking about starting a regular book club for chick lit, nonfiction, bestsellers etc.... are you interested in joining. I am thinking about cutting off the membership at 25. I really think it will be fun. I have enjoyed our other book club - just want to branch out a little.
Know anyone else that might be interested????