Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Moon Mania

Just saw the New Moon movie trailer-I cannot believe we have to wait for the fall!!!! If I knew how to load a video on here, I would. Anyone want to give me some pointers on that? I tried, but it kept telling me "error". Anyways, Twilight won ALL that it was nominated for tonight at the MTV Movie Awards (except song, but who cares about that bc Rob didn't sing it) and I am sooooo excited! Evidently I'm not the only nut out there that loves the saga! We TwiAddicts are not alone. The new movie looks so great and Edward is too pretty, little white handsome face and all. Can you tell I might be a tad bit excited?!?! Come on-jump on the magic vampire carpet with me! Read the books!

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

the trailer is fabulous! cannot wait for the movie! at least it comes out THIS year! jess