Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And Today Makes 5!

Tonight the Smart household will receive a visit from the Tooth Fairy. It's her fifth time to visit.
He's really starting to look like a boy. An older boy. It's just so strange. When does life just fly by? Where was I when it did? Sniff, sniff. Good for him. Sad for mom.
To Slade: I'm so glad you've grown up to be a wonderful boy! You have many more exciting nights left for the Tooth Fairy to visit.
To myself: I'm so glad that I've watched him grow up happy and healthy, but it tears my heart out when I see how old he is now. He has big kid front teeth, for goodness sakes!
To my Mom: I'm sorry I grew up so fast. I bet it tore at your heart, too. I never knew that your children could make your heart ache so much.

1 comment:

Kyle and Hollie said...

Seriously!!! You made tears come to my eyes!!! I just love Slade and he is growing up so fast. As a mommy, it does rip you apart and make you closer to your mom and dad! I am glad he pulled it in my room...I made his history! YAY!!! By the way, I am sending Holton to yall's house when he loses teeth...she is good to you!