Followers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Word for Wednesday

Just a cute pic of the cousins during Sunday lunch. Campbell thought she was hot stuff as I let her sit at the big kid table. Finley thought she needed to feed her as if she was her mother. She would break of minuscule pieces to put in her mouth. And Slade, well Slade is starting to pose with goofy faces in our pics. I had him trained so well for six years?!? What happened?

Newsworthy Tidbits:

1. Finley went to the ENT and will have her adenoids removed next Friday, the 15th. Pray. I'm a nervous wreck. I got to request an anesthesiologist that my family likes, so that makes me feel a bit better. She will also have a sinus wash, ear wax cleaning, and something that has to do with making the "turbines" in her nose smaller so she can breathe better (this being hard to describe in layman's terms).

2. Finley is now running 101 fever, as of 7pm tonight. Go figure? I hope this adenoid removal works for her. Doc didn't catch the fever today, but neither did I. This afternoon she kept telling me she was cold. I told her to run around and she would get hot. (Not my shining moment as mother of the year. I was a little slow on the fever catch today. Sorry Fin!)

3. Adenoid is now being spelled correctly in my blog. I looked it up. I've been spelling it wrong my whole life. Good to know.

4. My wonderful friend, Beth, will officially deliver on May 13th. She got the word today. I'm super jazzed! Can't wait to see Logan Anthony!!!!!! I love having a friend join Miss Finley with a lucky 13 bday!!!

5. I just worked on the coolest Mother's Day gift for my mom tonight. It's way cute and I can't wait to talk about it. It involves the computer-that is a big thing for me. I no habla computers.

6. Just if you were wondering, I didn't see a silver Volvo with Edward inside today. Nuts.

3 comments:

The Boyd Gang said...

We will keep Finley in our prayers! It is a quick proceedure so she should do fine.

The Boyd Gang said...

Looks like I can't spell either:)

Jerilynn said...

Finley is going to breeze through tha surgery. No worries! Is she having her tonsils out too? Chesley did great with her surgery.
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Special thoughts for your sweet hubby - hope he finds a quiet moment to remember something special about his mom. It is a day that so many of us take for granted.