Followers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

10 Things for My Memory

Just a few things that I need to write down to save for my memory. Two posts in one day. I'm full of it, what can I say???

1. Rats shed. Enough said.

2. Finley tells the truth most days. Example: "Finley, what are you doing?" "Scratching my hiney." The chick doesn't lie.

3. It is possible for Slade to dress himself without assistance. He just chooses not to most mornings.

4. Ipods really are fantastic to relieve the boredom of exercising. Who doesn't want to feel the burn when you hear a ballad of Jesse's Girl. Kinda makes you peppy.

5. Inevitability. Give your child a cup with no lid and they're gonna spill it. Every time. Every. Single. Time.

6. It's impossible for me to take all the vitamins that are on my health regimen. I feel more like a patient. And vitamins make my stomach hurt. Imagine that?

7. Finley can say a hilarious version of The Pledge of Allegiance. I have it on video.

8. I secretly wish that when I see a silver Volvo, Edward will be inside to wave at me. No such luck.

9. I secretly wish that I was a vampire. Not forever. I would just want to play a game of baseball with the Cullens, ride in the silver Volvo, and look at McSparkly while lying in the flower meadow. Maybe just three days and then I would want all my vitamins back.

10. I love the weather like this - chilly, foggy, kinda like Forks. Ok, so I've gone off track with Twilight. Forgive me. It's all too consuming.

2 comments:

Jerilynn said...

girl - you have been "bitten" bad....and I thought the series had me hooked.

Anonymous said...

Baby, do you want me to bring you a string of garlic to wear around your neck to get over this obsession? LSG