Followers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Rodeo Weekend....In Photos

Yeehaw!!! Ride Em' Cowboy! Welcome to the San Angelo Rodeo.
A quick photo session outside our hotel before heading to the 1:30pm Rodeo. Have you seen a cuter girl in boots? Slade doesn't take to kindly to trying on new shoes, boots, etc. He wore his "city kid" clothes.

My friend, Stephanie Wright, did this precious little outfit. I picked out the cowboy print material and Viola-she made this. We got complements everywhere we went! I loved the darn boots!


I discovered that my six year old is a carnival riding MANIAC! Oh my goodness-this one made me a little nervous. I was thinking to myself, as he rode this one(that's him and Brandi on the right), that it was an awful lot of work to get him into this world to be thrown out out the back of this crazy glider carnival ride. Mom was a little tense-so was Cita!

Taking a break to slide down these neat jungle gym things. Boy, do I wish I had the money for one on those in our backyard.

Finley' first face painting! She picked a little yellow butterfly.

Big Blue Bear-need I say more?

It looked like a human version of Mouse Trap!!!

Brandi took a few minutes to contain herself after this spinning ride. Slade just wanted more tickets! I am presently taking applications for people that would like to join us for future Six Flags Trips. Kyle, nor myself enjoy riding things. Maybe Brandi will go with us?

Those darn cute boots again. Who knew boots looked so cute with pink tights?

Ok, maybe I could have handled the slide.

Sweet pic of B and Campbell
And just let me add that we awoke this morning to Slade having puked on his bedroom floor on the way to his bathroom. He stayed home from school and has puked several times today. Kyle came home and told me tonight that his stomach hurt all day and he threw up at work this morning. I feel confident in saying that this bug attacked our whole household. Nice week, Smarts!

No comments: