Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just Stumbled Across.....

this yummy new drink. Well, new to me anyways! If you know me, you know I loooovvvveee Ginger Ale. I found a love for it while pregnant with Slade and sick at my stomach. It really does settle an upset tummy and just taste good on any other day. Although I love it, I don't normally drink anything with sugar, so it has been just a rare treat. But that has all changed! On a quick trip to United, I was buying Gatorade and ginger ale for all of our stomach bug mess this past week. And low and behold, I found DIET White Rock ginger ale. Which means no sugar, sweetened with Splenda! White Rock is the best brand, my favorite brand. It is soooo good and now will be a staple on my shelf. I wish I could find it in a can like this photo, but I've only seen it in a small liter bottle-but it will do for now! Cheers!

1 comment:

Jerilynn said...

I have the best punch recipe that uses ginger ale. I just bought the stuff to make it because my family loves it...so I am going to start keeping batches of it frozen in the freezer. It uses ginger ale. I hate punches that are tooooo sweet and punches that use ice cream. (personal preference) Let me know if you want it.