Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sick of the Sick Bug!!!

We seemed to stay pretty healthy this past fall, but the New Year's Sick Bug has come to visit, well Finley and I, at least. As from past posts, I had the Christmas Eve sinus infection, the January inner ear infection, sinus infection and Finley was on antibiotics from a sinus infection in January. Now, after our really fun trip to San Angelo this past weekend, I was rewarded with a horrible stomach bug on Sunday night. I thought it might be something I ate, but Finley had diarrhea yesterday and woke up this morning and puked on me. I can't seem to EVER escape the vomit around here. I was bed-ridden on Monday-as in I could barely stumble into the bathroom! My sister had to come get my kids when Slade got out of school. I just locked Finley in the room with me all morning and she did who knows what while I laid there miserable. Kyle did take her to her music class, which was so sweet I thought. She really was excited for daddy to take her! I think I slept half the day that day. This is the third day since and I feel much better, but it is still wreaking havoc on my poor system, but hey, I'll take the weight loss! haha Finley doesn't act as though she feels bad, but she puked right on my chest this morning as soon as she woke up. Nix the gymnastics class this morning. I hope this is the last of our winter illnesses-it could be worse, I know. But I really hate the stomach bug. I have really cute pics from he rodeo. I'll try to get those up, but for now, it's back to disinfecting this sickhouse!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you and Finley were sick! I am glad though that you are feeling better! We were at the Rodeo on Sat. Well, not the ROdeo but we took the kids to the fair grounds and did some shopping at all the really neat vendors!
Hope everyone stays well and Slade doesn't get it!

The Boyd Gang said...

I hope you and your family are feeling better. Maddie had a bad case of diarrhea today at the dentist office and then at my sister-in-laws. I am so ready for everyone to be well.