Followers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sentimental Saturday

A favorite childhood pastime! We all enjoyed making snowmen when we were kiddos.Brandi and I are proud of the snowman we made in the front yard at the ranch. I'm thinking this is very early eighties. I look about four. Don't you see a little of Finley in my face?!? Nice boots, B!
Buckie, Ken, and Kyle-their snowy masterpiece. I find the helmet quite funny and creative! They must have used every ounce of snow from the yard-there's none left, ha! Kyle looks to be in elementary school. Margaret didn't label the back of this one. I'll have to ask Molly who's house this is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Thank you so much for all the old school pics. I truly forget how cute all of them were. Oh Buckie. I think that I need to find pics of all of to post.