Followers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Thursday

So I'm going back and posting some pics I haven't had time to put on here. The first few are from the kids Valentine's parties last week.
Finley and Cita hanging out at at Slade's Valentine's party. Finley sat and ate all the leftover fruit kabobs that I took to the party!

I just had to post this because it's funny. While I was gathering up Slade's things to go home from the party, I found this stash in his locker. I send a snack with him everyday and I guess he doesn't eat one every time. The Sun Chips are from the like the first week in January and the almond mix is from last month, too. I threw those away and took the bars home. I'm thinking a little pack rat is in the making!!!

A group of cute little boys that I'm sure are causing Mrs. Hendrix to have premature grey hairs!

Sweet Mrs. Hendrix and Slade. Yay, she's having a baby boy in July. I hope it's born on Finley's birthday-the 13th! Lucky 13!

Slade and I at his party. I really don't wear this shirt all the time, it was just the only one that looked Valentinish.
Sweet Finley at her Valentine's party at Sugar and Spice. She licked all the icing off her heart cookie. I think she really acts nice at school-thank goodness! With a face like that, who would think otherwise?!?!

The is my Valentine's present from Kyle. I was mad at him for getting me anything at first (he got a CD and phone cover from me), but he had a gift card saved and used it on this. It is a great North Face jacket and I will wear it for years, so I'll get his money's worth. And don't you think the pink is snazzy! I love it!

These are the monkey prints from Israel that the lady from Etsy made me. I blogged about them, but I don't think I've taken a picture of them since they arrived. She did an awesome job!

And here is the other one. I should have taken a pic of the envelope they arrived in. It said Israel Air Mail with Israeli writing. It was neat!

You know I have to tell you about my deals. I have been watching this bedspread from JCPenney for several months, and it has been on sale several times. It matches Finley's room perfectly, and I have been wanting to get it. Two weeks ago, I got a email for 20% off all orders and the bedspread was on sale, too. I had a gift card also, so I jumped at the chance to purchase it. I thought if I didn't get it, it would be gone, and I would be soooo sad. This is the sham and it looks so sweet in her room. She was really excited! And this would be the new spread that she puked on so we have broken it in really well!!! She is sleeping many nights in the big bed now. I think I am mentally ready to take the crib down but I can't. I don't have a place to trap Campbell in when I put her down for naps. It will have to stay up a few months longer.










1 comment:

Kyle and Hollie said...

Cute pics! I really do have gray hairs - but I think it is from my own crazy little boy - not these! I love this group of kids...they are fun!