Followers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

This and That

Just a few tidbits that are really of no importance. Read only if you are bored. I promise to at least put some pics up tomorrow.

1. I went on an early Valentine's "date" tonight since my parents are in town. We just went out to eat, but we were alone with no children and actually had a CONVERSATION! It was nice. It's times like these that I remember why I fell for him in the first place! I kinda like him!

2. Finley had her first Valentine's party at church school! It basically consisted of them having a heart shaped cookie as opposed to a normal snack. There were no bells or whistles, but they seemed to like it.

3. I ate lunch with two of my friends-it was so nice to just visit even if it was just over a sandwich.

4. I finished a book-very rare that I have time to read. It was a great book-I'll probably blog about it in the future.

5. I went to mail a Valentine's package to Lamesa to my niece and nephew. I took it to Package Plus and they told me it would be $13!!!!!!!!!! It was a padded manila envelope with some crayons and candy. Give me a break! I think I could drive there cheaper. I didn't mail it.

6. I think my dishwasher is going out. Bummer!

7. Finley's new kick is Little Einstein's-we watch it at least ten times per day. They are very educational, though. The have classical music and all.

8. Slade received two "Blurts" today at school. That is not good-it means you talk too much. He doesn't get to play with his DS or computer for three days. I wonder where he got his talking genes from-not from me surely! Bless Mrs. Hendrix's heart. Crack that whip girl-it's too soon for spring fever! Yikes.

9. Someone brush up my skills-do you put an 's to show ownership to a name ending in x like the name in #8? Trivial.

10. My sister is away for work in San Diego and will be home tomorrow. Shane still sent Campbell with a clip in her hair! I don't know why that is so funny to me.

11. We all (minus Kyle) let Max sit on our necks tonight and he ate carrots. Just thought I'd get a rise out of my "prissy" readers!!! WE HEART RATS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it so funny that we put a clip in Campbell's hair?? You put Finley's hair up in piggies every single day and put clips in the piggies. How is that any different?? Glad you and Kyle had a good dinner!! I'm so ready to be home!!! I miss Campbell so much!!!

Brandi

Anonymous said...

I never saw Campbell's doo. The picture did not come through. By the way, I think it is great that dad even tries to make her look prissy. Leave the clip alone. I used to curl Sarah's with a pink roller. I would spray it and slide it out so she had this roll on the top of her head. So cute! What a memory. Have a great day!!
Pam

Tracy said...

Rat balls on your neck??? Yuck!!!

Funky Finds said...

i don't consider myself prissy, but a RAT...on your NECK!? eewww