Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Water Workout

My friend has been trying to get me to a water aerobics class that she religiously goes to on Tuesday nights and I finally did it. It was at 7 and I really hate to leave my house that late because we are usually settling in for the night with baths and all (BTW, you know your a mom when 7 seems late, haha!). I wasn't cooking a huge meal last night, the kids were having fishsticks, cheese, tomatoes, and grapes, and Kyle came home about 6 so I just did it. It was a pain getting my swimsuit on, putting the clothes over it, taking a towel, etc. Once I was there, though, I absolutely loved it! It was awesome and boy were my muscles burning! Who knew one could sweat in a pool! It was hard, but at the same time very relaxing-almost a yoga-like feeling, but with cardio. We even worked abs if you can believe it. It was an hour long, but I was not ready to get out of the pool. I'm trying to talk some of my girls to come and join us next week-I bet they get hooked, too. I'm so glad my friend convinced me to do it!

3 comments:

Jerilynn said...

we need to start calling you the workout queen!

Jerilynn said...

I'm the workout "court jester"

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!!

Brandi