Followers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Flashback Friday

Ruidoso 1997. What I would give to have those legs back..........
It never occurred to me that Kyle looked so 90210ish at the time! Isn't he cute! I don't remember him doing much skiing?!? I was just worried about looking good for him on the slopes. I did love to ski and really miss it-I haven't been in years. Boy how life changes. Back then, not a worry in the world. Now, too scared I might break something and be out of commission-which is not good for chasing kiddos around and playing taxi to all their events.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He does look like he is from the 90210. Too Funny. Hey check out the cookie recipe on my blog. You will love to do with the kids.

Funky Finds said...

I took that top pic! Good times! :) Remember the keg in the fridge wedge in with lettuce & suitcases???? Happy Easter girl