Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beth's Baby Shower

We had lots of fun at my sweet friend, Beth's baby shower. Lots of yummy food, neat gifts, and great friends. When can we do it again?

Jaclyn, Beth's sister, Beth, and Linda(Beth's mom)-We asked everyone to bring, in addition to a gift, their favorite children's book and leave a sweet note to baby Logan. And Beth really loves books, too!

We got her the high chair.


Jaclyn and baby Jarrett - I'm still mad they moved. I had big plans for our oldest boys to be friends.

Melissa made these cute tiny little pacifiers out of jelly beans and lifesavers.

We got to hug on lots of sweet babies. I'm ready for Beth's to get here so we can breathe germs all over him!!!


Amy and her daughter, who acted very well all during the shower.

Absolutely delish petitfors - they had baby feet and the baby's initials.


My potato casserole was a big hit-I've had to email the recipe to several people.


Anndee, Melissa, and Lacy-my Twilight partners-in-crime.


I love shower food, don't you!

She now has everything known to man to help take care of a baby-all she needs now is the kiddo! She claims he will have lots of hair-we'll see. Place your bets now!

And of course, the Hostesses with the Mostesses! Good times, girls!

3 comments:

Jerilynn said...

beautiful shower - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Cute shower. I am giving one in a few weeks. Can you email me the recipe for the potatoe cas. Email address is : truman.henderson@mchsi.com. It is a brunch/shower.

Beth, the Mommy-to-be said...

The shower was WONDERFUL!!! I am so blessed to have such great friends. I can't say "thank you" enough!