Followers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pure Addiction

It's hopeless. I can't believe I was pulled into this mysterious world. I can't quit thinking about it. It's time to admit it. I'm weak. I am officially a TWILIGHT ADDICT. I finished the book two nights ago and the movie last night sealed the deal for me. I now have the characters in my head and I want MORE. I may have to find the next book let's say-IMMEDIATELY! Edward melts my heart, pale skin and all. Never in the world would I have believed that a vampire story could make me crazy! I feel like I know them and it's real!!!!! I wasn't totally sold till about three quarters of the way through the book. Towards the end, I couldn't put it away and the movie, though a bit different in some parts, made it come to life. Will she be a vampire, too? Will she live forever? Will they be together-for always? Stay tuned - I know I will! I heart Edward. Where are you, New Moon?

3 comments:

Jerilynn said...

tsk tsk tsk - it was bound to happen - just give in to the craziness! Chesley has read the third book, Eclipse, at least 10 times. It is her favorite of all of them.

Anonymous said...

join the club girl. There are people at school in the same boat. I know all the answers to your questions. But I won't tell.
Have a good day
Pam

Natalie said...

I knew you would love it!!! I cannot tell you all the antics that my friends and I have had because of those books. Here are a few websites you need to check out. Newmoonmovie, twilightlexicon, twilightmoms, robsessed. Now we can heart Coach Taylor and Edward!!! Have fun reading the second one. Strangely enough it is my favorite one.