Followers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sugar is Sweet and So Are YOU

I have decided to blog twice today, so don't forget to scroll down. In the spirit of Fall/Thanksgiving/Thankfulness/Blessings/etc., I will pick a person in my life that is special to me and tell you why I love her/him. I hope that they might read this blog and get a little tingle when they know just how much they are loved. And buy me lots of gifts-just kidding. We are looking for the bright things in life. The news is depressing, so I will try not to be. Today's Precious Person - And the winner goes to Ms. Pamela Mitchell!

I taught school with this special lady for six years. I love her because she is bubbly, strong, energetic, and so very generous. She would give you the shirt off her back-even if the the shirt is too tight for you because she has new great perky boobs. But still, she would stretch the shirt out with some kind of contraption she found for $1 at a garage sale, and give it to you. She is a single mom and does a darn good job at it. Kuddos to her-it's hard work. She loves to bring you little cute gifts and will drop one at your door with no holiday or special occasion in mind. Once I came to my door at school and she had a little outfit for my baby girl I was expecting, hanging on my doorknob. She is the best garage sale shopper and can make a tiara out of a stick. Kinda like MacGyver. She has the cutest shabby chic house and everything she buys looks good on her wall, table, etc. She can sing the whole Hawaiian Christmas Song, Mele Kalikimaka. I can think of the funniest things with her in mind, like the time we forgot to take Susan White to the movies with us. I could go on and on why I love her.
I found a funny quote that expresses our friendship.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg, even if you are half-cracked!
- Author Unknown

1 comment:

Kyle and Hollie said...

She was one of my third grade teachers!! I always liked her, too!! Small world!