Followers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sweet Feet

These small feet belong to a sweet little girl I know. I know these feet by heart. They are made up of part me, part Kyle. I kissed these feet when she was born and counted all ten toes on them. These feet will carry her all through her life. They can climb mountains, swim seas, walk through sandy beaches. They can take her wherever she wants to go. Dance in the rain, perhaps? One day they will walk her to Kindergarten and then stroll her down the isle to receive her high school diploma. They will take her into a church on Sundays to praise God. She will hopefully walk all over a college campus using these feet, possibly in the snow or rain. They will walk her to the love of her life with Kyle on her arm someday. And into a hospital to bring forth a new set of baby feet that she will love forever. They will take her to the airport to catch a plane to anywhere. The possibilities are endless. These feet can do anything and everything. Run, girlie, run! Enjoy your journey. Love, Mom

4 comments:

The Stanford Family said...

That just about made me cry!!!

Beth said...

No "just about" for me -- I cried. I had to kiss my sweet baby's feet after reading that. Love it!!!

Shauna said...

I have tears in my eyes and am headed to kiss three sweet pairs of feet...Chey-Anne I had know idea you weresuch a writer.

Heather said...

Oh My heavens, that made me cry..and I am at work, I hope no one sees me! LOL!! Oh that was sweet Cheyenne! Ok, gotta go wipe my eyes now!

HEather