Followers

Friday, October 9, 2009

More Goodies

More little delightful finds from the Smart Fam..............

I love love love flavored teas. I found these to be particularly yummy. The Black Cherry Berry tastes a bit like cherry Jolly Ranchers if you like that flavor. The Candy Cane Lane is very wintry and minty. It's green tea and decaffeinated so that's pretty darn healthy. I am not big on sugary, sweet drinks because they make my stomach hurt. Flavored tea is great cause you can put a Sweet-N-Low in one or just drink it plain and you still have some flavor, but not sugar taste.

I was excited to find this bc it has only 1.5 grams of fat per serving. Although the sesame chicken flavor is not my favorite, most people will probably love it. I am very particular about Chinese food flavors. This was good though, the veggies looked to fresh and colorful, and it was a bit spicy.

It's no Paula Deen dessert but if you want to eat a brownie and not feel guilty, buy these. Slade loves them! They have chocolate chunks in them and they are moist. A very good chocolate fix and are great warmed a few seconds in the microwave.


Don't want the calories of a cinnamon roll or to have to drive to the doughnut shop, then these are perfect. They are very scrumptious and don't have much more fat than a cereal bar.

I am a fat free snob. I hate fat free cream cheese. I loathe fat free dressings. I gag on fat free mayo. And I would rather eat paper than put a fat free cheese slice on my sandwich. This cream cheese I HEART!!!! It's not fat free but this is only one Weight Watchers point so that means its much better than anything else you could buy. One whole container is only one point and it is GOOD. I feel like I'm eating good fattening cream cheese. It's probably about the equivalent of eating "light" cream cheese, but it's in a convenient little container that is already measured out, it's spreadable, and you don't have to mess with taking chunks out of a block of hard cream cheese and wrapping it back up. If you love bagels and cream cheese or celery and cream cheese or just want to get a spoon and eat cream cheese, then this is the product for you!



My sister introduced us the the Tyson Any'tizers and I have a whole new appreciation for chicken bits. These are not nuggets. These are little balls of moist spiced chicken goodness. The kids are nuts over these and the adults steal what's leftover on the baking sheet. My kids eat them for dinner with a fruit and veggie on the side. They would even be perfect as an appetizer during a party. So so so good!!!

Just sneaking in my cute little necklace I made for one of Shane's cousins. She wanted it for a Tech game and I wanted to keep it myself!

Who doesn't love bread and who doesn't mind it being 100 cals for the top and bottom?!? These are my new favorite bread obsession. They taste remarkable and you can use them for anything! And I do mean anything. We have used them with peanut butter and bananas, with cream cheese on them, toasted turkey and pepper jack cheese, as hamburger buns, and the list goes on and on.

2 comments:

Jerilynn said...

You know I love those Sara Lee Rounds. I can't picture them with hamburger....but I just now tried ground turkey. I am not an "out of the box thinker" in the kitchen.I am so excited to here that the Cinnabon things are good. I keep looking at them and then deciding against them.
Plus, I am so mad - I wanted to get the anytizers and my walmart did not have just the plain ones. They only had the buffalo style. Small Town walmart for ya!

Finding Favor said...

I love the chicken too. We eat them all the time. I would love a necklace like that. It could be for Georgia. Too cute.