Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday Tidbits

It was a busy day today-aren't they all?!? I actually made it to the gym, took kids to school, picked kids up, bought two pairs of jeans(darn miracle), took the dog to the vet, went to the bank, and went to a soccer scrimmage. Kyle even took us to eat after the game so I got out of cooking tonight! What a nice way to end the day, not having to wash dishes. We have an exciting weekend ahead of keeping Miss Campbell for the WHOLE weekend, watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in 3D, our first soccer game, watching the Tech game(cross your fingers), and church!


Also, I haven't mentioned it because I'm so sad, but Kyle's grandmother, Ramma, who stays in Ruidoso during the summers, is very ill. After several months of kidney issues, she has decided that she will no longer choose to participate in dialysis. She is 92 years old and is a most wonderful lady. We have all visited her, told her how much we love her, and she is at peace with her decision. All of her remaining children are in Morton by her side. Please pray for her to be comfortable and at peace during her remaining days. There aren't many people better than this spectacular woman.


I wish you all a pleasant and blessed weekend with your family and friends.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Saying prayers for your family, no matter how prepared you are, saying goodbye is always tough.

Finding Favor said...

She is a wonderful woman. One of the sweetest I know. I will be praying for yall. The smart family has had a tough year. Tell Kyle that I truly love him and his family has meant a lot to me. Praying for you.