Followers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Prayers Please

I needed to quickly blog and ask for your prayers today for my sweet little friend, Sarah Mitchell. She is the daughter of my good friend, and a former third grade student of mine. She is in the hospital and will be having surgery tomorrow to correct an obstruction running from her kidney to her bladder. She has been in lots of pain and they have finally figured out what was causing it. Please keep her in your prayers tomorrow and for her to have a quick recovery and also for the surgery to be a success. I feel bad that they will be in the hospital over the holiday this week. For those of us who have dealt with it, it's not a fun way to celebrate Thanksgiving or any other holiday for that matter. She is just a doll, so keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She was the first little kid that came up to the hospital and held Slade the day after he was born. I have a special place in my heart for her.

No comments: