Followers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Grickle Grass, Grickle Grass......

Did I mention I took Slade, Finley, and my niece to The Lorax in 3D! Which is my all time favorite Dr. Seuss story. I remember watching it on the movie projector in elementary school when it wound from one reel to the other reel!?! Man, I just dated myself!!! Does anyone remember Mr. Roger's science room? Then it was Mr. Hood's room. It had all those wooden shelves all over the room. And the chameleon? And the cement bridge that you walked over to get into the auditorium. And when the cafeteria was the library and they gave us rice, milk, and sugar for breakfast. Or when my bus driver let us stop at the "filling station" and let us get a snack after school. I remember buying a Chick-O-Stick for some reason. Pardon my walk down memory lane......

No comments: