Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Finley's School Egg Hunt

My girl on her Easter party day. She told me she wanted to wear a dress so I went shopping. I found this at Kohl's and loved it!

Kendall and Finley

Finley's Lakeridge Kindergarten Class

This is the only action shot I got of her hunting. She was acting shy and didn't want to be competitive with grabbing eggs, which is very uncharacteristic of her. She is my perfectionist and competes with her brothers all the time. I guess the pressure got to her!



And I'm thankful she doesn't run away screaming at the Easter Bunny anymore. You know in the past we've had some issues with dressed up characters. She's come a long ways!!!

The class made bunny hats during their party.

And they dined on Chick-Fil-A nuggets, grapes, cheese, and sugar cookies. It was quite a feast! She had a fun day!

No comments: