Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween 2010

We decided to truck or treat at our church on Sunday night so we could do birthday dinner on Halloween night for Kyle.

Finley was a cute little witch. She wanted a $48 pink cheerleading costume but I refused to buy it. She was mad. I hope she will be able to go on. I think she looks pretty cute as a witch!

Basically, Gunnar didn't want to wear a costume. I first bought him a really cute tiger costume, but he wouldn't wear the hat. So I opted for a superman costume since it was the only thing that didn't require something to go on his head. I dressed him in the Superman costume a few weekends ago at Brandi's Halloween party. He wore it a total of fifteen minutes I think. He fell down in the floor crying, acting like had just put thorns on him. So I took it back to the store and got my money back. So the night of the trunk or treat-I dug Campbell's caterpillar costume out of the closet and put it on top of his clothes. I think it worked because he thought he had on a coat. For someone who has a birthday so close to Halloween, he sure didn't take to well to dressing up!
Slade isn't in the photos because he didn't want to trunk or treat this year. He planned on hiding in our yard and scaring trick or treaters. Hmmmm, I wonder where that idea came from?

Witch and Cupcake

Emily and G. Russ and Emily went with us to trunk or treat.



Brandi took Campbell to her offices to pass out Halloween treats. She was the baker and C was her cupcake!

Next up are the photos of Brandi's Halloween party!!! We've spent the last two weeks celebrating Halloween and Brandi, Gunnar, and Kyle's birthdays! Man, it's exhausting!!!

No comments: