Followers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Few New Things

Mr. Gunnar seems to have grown up over night ever since he turned one almost two weeks ago!
My favorite new thing is that he says, "UH OH!" now. It's very funny-he intentionally throws something to the floor and innocently looks up and says, "UH OH" , like he's surprised he dropped it! He also tell everyone "bye-bye" and waves his fat hand backwards. He's pretty good at repeating words we tell him to say. He gets really close sometimes to the actual word. At lunch he said "baby" to Kyle and it was very clear.

Another new thing is that we are drinking whole milk now. Nope, we haven't given up the bottle. Nope, we haven't even dropped one feeding with the bottle. Yep, we just fill it with whole milk. The way I see it is this-I didn't get to sleep one whole night the entire first year of his life(ok, maybe four nights out of 365 days I got to sleep all night). So now that he is sleeping almost every night till 5 am(minus night before last when he was crying at 3am), I just can't rock the boat. It will take a long time for me to catch up on my last sleep deprived year. So, I might let him have a bottle till he's three. Nope, don't really care what anyone else thinks. And that's all I have to say about that.

I would now call him a "Professional" walker. He's pretty good at it! He also has gotten his seventh and eighth teeth. The eighth one is way in the back-which is crazy to me. His right eye looks a little puffy in this pic bc I think he hit in yesterday. He has a scratch and a little bruise-who knows these days!

And he's getting lots of shiny blond hair. Have I mentioned that he crawls onto the fireplace and stands up now to see if we are going to get onto him???

No comments: