Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hairs to You!

Ok, so I can say now that I think my daughter may actually have some hair! It has been a slow process the past 2 1/2 years, but it does look fuller to me. People have been encouraging me for awhile now, telling me that she will have hair. Some days I had my doubts. But I do think I can agree with them-I see the light or the hair shall I say. Tandy has been trimming it and said it will thicken up. I think it's doing the trick!

It's actually a really cute little cut-kinda bobish in the back. It looks thicker, right?!?

And here's the new "Do" of the week. I normally do piggie tails but we changed this week. On Monday, I had purchased a small curling iron and was curling my hair outwards.I decided to try the "curl out" on Finley's. Viola! I looks really cute I think. Our friends have been commenting on it all week. I love it. Sadly, though, I do think she looks older with her new style.
But they do grow and whatcha gonna do about it? Cutie Pie!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I think her hair is adorable and you fix it so well. It's a good thing I have boys, because I would be terriable at fixing their hair.

Anonymous said...

Sarah got her hair cut at the barber shop until she was 4. Look at the head of hair she has now. Finley will be fine. You need to stop worrying so much or your hair is gonna fall out!! Have a great day.
Pam