Followers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Favorite Things

I have a ton of pics to post, but what better way to start a new year than to post a few favorites!!!

Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing and Fragrance Free Lotion. I'm just not a fan of scented lotions party because they make me itch. Plus I just like the fact that it's light and fresh smelling. My hands are terribly dry and I love this lotion. It absorbs quickly and leaves kind of a non-sticky barrier. I also plan on applying this to my scratchy feet this winter!
Urban Decay Naked Palette 1. This is the first palette-there is also a Naked 2 but I loved these colors. I've been reading about these eye shadows for a year and how people loved this palette. I've really wanted to try it but it's $50 and I just couldn't do it. I finally gave up and walked into Sephora and bought one. They say the colors last forever and there's 12 shadows. It also comes with a shadow base. It totally love this product and have had the best time playing with it. I've been stuck in a rut about doing the same thing to my eyes and I wanted to try some new things. There's tons of tutorials on You Tube and I just google one and try it that day! Well worth the money!
Simply Right Premium Wipes. Ok, so I have tried lots of wipes in my ten years of having a children in my house. I don't know how I lived the 25 years before without wipes. Perhaps you could even call me a wipes snob. I've tried Pampers, Huggies, Target, WalMart, Organics, Walgreens, CVS, Dollar General, etc, etc, etc. These are THE BEST WIPES, EVER. They are the perfect wetness. Not too dry, not dripping wet. They are perfect thickness. Not too thick, put thick enough that you finger doesn't poke through. They come in plastic with a lid that clicks closed so you don't have to put them in a wipes case. They are easy to pull out of the container. They are unscented and super affordable. They are from Sam's Club and I make a special trip there just for wipes every few months. I use them on everything-tushes, hands, feet, faces, carseats, floor boards, tile, sinks, tables, anything. Best. Wipes. Ever. Go buy them now.


I just got a new personalized iphone case from Shutterfly. Mine is like this but turquoise and has my three kiddos, of course. Kodak Gallery also has great ones, too. This is my second case with photos and I get tons of compliments on them. They are on sale at Shutterfly right now for $27.


They're Real Mascara by Benefit. Another product I've read about on blogs and decided to try. This is the greatest mascara! Your lashes will look at least half an inch long. It is amazing and I have not had any trouble with it flaking or running under my eyes. Love, love, love it! Ordered it from Amazon and also have bought it at Sephora.
Boogie Wipes. Since Gunnar's nose runs from September through April, I have found these awesome little wipes. You know how your kid's nose looks like Rudolph and they scream bloody murder when you wipe it with a wipe or kleenex or rag. Well, this clever little invention fixes that problem. It doesn't have any alcohol and it moisturizes their little nose. The are fantastic and they smell heavenly. I've also tried the WalMart brand and the are devine, too. I took two packages and left in Gunnar's Sugar & Spice class for all the little snot noses there! A must for runny noses!!!

Beth Harbison. Sometimes you just want to read something easy and fun and light. This author has some cute stories. This was the first one I read and it was a fun story. She has a handful of books and I'm on my third one.

Tozzle Puzzle App. My 27-month-old discovered this app on our ipad and he is OBSESSED!!! It is an awesome app where they move the puzzle pieces to the correct spot. The puzzles vary in degrees of difficulty. It is actually amazing what he can solve. He puts the ipad on the fireplace hearth and just works and works on the puzzles. He's so pleased with himself when he finishes one. Great app! Gunnar is playing it right this minute!


Short Sexy Hair Hard Up Gel. This is my boy's favorite hair gel of all times. It will keep their hair spiked all day long and perhaps the next day, too, when Slade neglects to use shampoo during his shower. It might even poke a hole through paper if you mashed it down on top........


Matrix Total Results Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner. Once upon a time, Halo made this spectacular shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. It was marvelous and then they did this horrendous thing. They discontinued it. I have been searching for three years for a shampoo and conditioner. I discovered this Matrix product this fall and my heart is finally singing again. And my blonde locks thank them for it!!!

(Sidenote-sorry about the paragraph spacing. It looks just fine when I type it and then when I publish it's all spaced wrong?!?)

No comments: