Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Barneybook

I love it when he puts on someone else's shoes and tries to walk in them. And there's plenty of shoes left around here for him to put on. Sometimes I feel like the shoes in this house actually multiply! There are shoes everywhere. Ballet shoes, dress up shoes, flip flops, boots, sandals, Nikes, football cleats, water shoes, flats. You get the point. Funny thing is they are never in the closet.

Enough about shoes, my purpose was to blog this so I don't forget. At night, I've been giving G the choice to read a book or watch Barney. Most times we do both, but I ask, "Do you want to read a book or watch Barney?" So the past week or so, I've been noticing that when G wants to watch Barney, he points to the television and says, "Barneybook". I suppose he just combined the two because he can't choose. Best of both worlds, I guess!!!

No comments: