Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Baby Parker Shower

We had a busy weekend including running errands, cleaning house, a baby shower here at the house, a birthday party in the afternoon, not including another birthday party and Thirty-One party that we had to turn down because they were the same time as the shower on Saturday, and up and ready for church on Sunday! Phewww-I'm pooped! But we had fun!

Two of my friends and myself hosted a baby shower for our sweet friend, Melissa. She is one of the sweetest people in the world, so kind and so nice. Love her. Baby Parker will be arriving October 5th. Here's a few pics from the party.

We had a brunch that included cornflake potatoes, breakfast casserole, baked oatmeal, pigs in a blanket, homemade blueberry muffins, sausage balls, and fruit cups.

Sign in table.

Beth made this adorable balloon wreath for the front door that she can also use at the hospital when baby P arrives.

We also had petit fors and punch outside.

I got this really yummy punch recipe from my friend, Jerilynn. I'm not a fan of ice cream or sherbert punch or punch that is really sweet. This is the perfect punch. It has jello (I used peach, but Jerilynn says you can do any flavor, sugar, pineapple juice. You freeze and mix with ginger ale when you serve it. It is VERY good punch!!! My kids loved it, too. Jerilynn keeps it in the freezer for her kiddos.

Rylee, Melissa, and her mom.

Onezies with Parker spelled out on paper.



All the loot!

Someone gave her this precious burp cloth.

Finley was so excited for the shower. She helped me get all the decorations together!

I put out my huge chalkboard for everyone to guess what the baby's weight will be! A certain little two year old boy, decided to write on the board. His name might be Logan, but I'm not certain.
The hostesses and Melissa

We had lots of fun and my house got extra clean for the weekend! You wouldn't know it now, though!

No comments: