Followers

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Lucky 13th Anniversary

13 years ago tonight I said I do to this handsome man-he was in a tux. And dang it if he doesn't get even more handsome with age! We were young things and had no idea what were doing! Ha! It's been a fun and crazy ride. That night, I had no idea how dang cute our kids would be..........LOL!

 We got to spend several nights without children, thank you mom & dad. On Thursday night, we actually picked steak and cheesecake, brought it home, and ate on the back porch and relaxed in the hot tub. It was perfect! So quiet without three nuts running around!

Today my honey went to pick up the kiddos from the grandparents and brought these awesome flowers back to me!!! He's a good one! I picked a good one! Love him more every day. Happy 13th Anniversary to us!!!

No comments: