Followers

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Christmas Morning 2013

I vowed to get my holiday photos up before Valentine's Day. Nailed it-with two days to spare!!!

 The three Smarties on December 25th, 2013. I'm still wanting to write 2012, in which I am now two years behind. But then again, that's how I roll.....behind and out of the loop. In any case, we had a wonderful Christmas day!

The kids passed out goodies and I fixed breakfast and we stayed at home and watched A Christmas Story and all was well. Any day that I can eat a late breakfast, light a fire, watch a Christmas classic, and open gifts with my favorite four people in the world is pretty darn close to perfection.





Finley wanted the American Girl Doll with blond, curly hair.

Slade was in desperate need of a new bike. He loved it!

 Ahhh, the magic wand. A Christmas hit this year.

Merry Christmas! Side note: Kyle and myself were in attendance on this day, but there is no photographic evidence to prove it. For all you know, we were passed out on eggnog in the basement.

No comments: