Followers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dragon Tattoo!

Just finished this and it was fabulous! There are three in the series and I cannot wait to read the second. All are on the NY Times best seller list and you must get your hands on them if you like thrillers. I will tell you it was a bit hard to get into at first, but after about 40 pages I was hooked and could not stop reading because I had to know what happened. The story is disturbing as the characters uncover the truth, but by then your curiosity is running wild. The author was Swedish, so there are references to landmarks in Stockholm & all over Sweden and vocabulary that was unfamiliar to me but it just didn't matter once you got into the story. Here's more if you want to check it out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Girl_with_the_Dragon_Tattoo
P.S. After using the spellcheck, I just realized that I have been spelling tattoo wrong my whole life-never knew there were 3 t's!?!

No comments: