Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

What a Week!

This has been an unbelievably stressful week. We've had lots of extra things going on with some family things and have acquired some extra house guests this week. I'm too pooped to load my pics tonight. Promise I will get that done. I do have some really cute dance recital photos to post. Finley was fabulous! So in the meantime, I've decided to pick three things that you really must know about the Smart Family this week........


1. Finley fell off of the wooden swing set and broke her wrist. Yes, broken.


2. Slade got his first real black eye at football practice tonight.


3. We will now be buying quite a bit of BLUE this fall because my beat-up, broken boned kiddos are having a little brother!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

1. Poor Sweet Finley! 2. Football practice already!! 3. Boy, do I have some "stuff" to hand down to you! Yea for boys!!!

The Stanford Family said...

Congrats on the boy!!!!

Shonnie Stanley said...

Congrats on the BOY!

Funky Finds said...

Congrats on the boy! Hope everyone's recovering in your household :)