Followers

Monday, August 19, 2013

I Know a Good Yard Guy.......

When we moved into our house, the front yard was bad. It had not been taken care of and there was alot of dead grass, weeds, and dirt. But never fear, I know the owner of the best lawn service in town! Ha!

 In June, Kyle had his guys start tearing out the yard.....everything was torn out! He left only two trees. The shrubs had grown up on the windows and we actually had to get some of the wood replaced around our windows because it was rotten. Then it had to be painted so we repainted all of our house trim.
 Here is are the new borders for the flower bed being poured.

 You can see it was all dirt and weeds.

 More weeding. Then they worked their magic and walaaaa......................

 Beautiful!!! Isn't is so pretty!!! Remember, there was nothing here after we tore everything out.

I love the trees and flowers!

 Finley, Gunnar, and my handprints. Kyle and Slade were not home when the cement was wet so they missed the imprinting.

 This is the breakfast nook window and the kitchen sink window.

 And this has to be my favorite part! The potato vine is growing onto the front porch sidewalk.

 My favorite view!!!
 And I am throwing in some of our family pics in front to the new landscaping. This is us before church yesterday.
 My Smarties.
 My handsome yard man and the Smarties.

The Smart Pad. P.S. We have been blessed with some wonderful summer rains! We love rain!!!

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

It looks beautiful! You are so lucky to have a landscaper at your disposal. I wish he could come out here & whip our yard into shape!!! It has been a slow torturous process that I have not enjoyed!