Followers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday Random

 Slade joined 4-H and is participating in shooting. He loves it and is apparently a pretty darn good shot! Kyle takes him to shooting on Wednesdays.

 Poor Gunnar man has NEVER been a good rider. Solution......the ipad. Thank you, Apple. He takes it in the morning when I take the kids to school. And any other time he has to ride longer than three minutes.

 Awwwww........

 Gunnar's Easter shirt cracks me up.

 In January about the time that Finley & G got the flu, Fin had to take Ollie the Otter home from her classroom for the weekend. She had to take him everywhere and write a story about all he did. Here he is at Cracker Barrel.

 She also took him to the doctor's office but she was in a foul mood and wouldn't let me take any pics there.

 Gunnar claimed it was his otter the whole weekend.

 This is a cool print I ordered off of Etsy in the fall. I framed it in an 8x10 black frame and I'm loving it so much!

I got a new treadmill for Christmas! I have been wanting one for years!!! I was so excited! I used it 17 consecutive days without missing starting the day they set it up for me. It's awesome! I actually can go and use it after the kids go to bed at night and watch my recorded shows. Love it!!! Weather is no longer an excuse for me!

No comments: