Followers

Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Little Smarties

After what happened on Friday, Kyle and I both agreed tonight that the crazy nuts that decide to run around right at bedtime and chase each other all through the house till someone gets injured was less annoying than it usually is. We were grateful to hear the noise because that means our house is full of silly kids. And when Finley asked Kyle to bring her lunch tomorrow at school, Kyle decided that even though he is busy at work, he would find the time to do that. That means that he has a sweet daughter to sit with at the lunch table. Their voices are a little sweeter, a hug is a bit more special.

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

This is the sweetest pic I've ever seen. You are so blessed with those adorable kiddos! I emailed this pic to my Mom...she'll love seeing you all! Hugs to you all! ~Jess