Followers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Breakfast with Santa

Brandi and I took the kids to breakfast with Santa in November. The Junior League of Lubbock hosts it every year during Holiday Happening.

We didn't know exactly what to expect, but we had fun! They had juice and breakfast from ChickFila waiting for us at our table. Everyone was happy about that.


They had coloring pages for the kids. They sang Christmas carols and read a story to the kids.

 The kids could see Santa and Mrs. Claus. My kids were good looking at Santa from a distance. LOL!

 Gunnar was very well behaved to my delight! He stayed right around our table and did really well!

 After about 200 tries to get a decent photo of all four children together, this was one of two alright ones. Getting four to act nice and smile at the same time is virtually impossible.


 The goody bags had lollipops and a cute little fold up water bottles. We also ran into our 4th grade teacher before the breakfast! Brandi and I took a picture on my phone with Mrs. Smithson, but I don't have it loaded on my computer. It was neat to show her all of our kiddos! 

Slade-9, Campbell-4, Finley-6, Gunnar-24mo.
(FYI....it just happen to let me load photos today? I have no idea what's going on???)

No comments: