Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cita's Birthday

Birthday Luggage for Cita!


A few weekends ago, we celebrated mom's 60th birthday. We had hamburgers and cake. It's the end of the day, so we all looked a little weary-I'm sure mom won't like this photo. Mom is a good looking lady for 60-don't you think!?! In my mind, she's not a day past 48 and I'm still 23. That's what I like to think, anyways! LOL!



Dad, Nana, Brandi, and myself all bought mom Vera Bradley luggage (just like the pic at the top of the blog) for her birthday, so we had the cake look like the design of the suitcase! It was cute! And mom really seemed to like her present. Happy Birthday, Mom!!! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your right, I am appalled at that picture--I look 70, so glad I got the haircut this week--also the luggage is traveling well --ya'll did good thank you again.
Just so you know that is my last offical birthday! The rest will be a secret!!MOM